The Digimix Music Organisation is a music media entertaiment company, comprising of commercial music publishers, library production music publishers, record companies, management and media distribution facilities. We work globally with songwriters, composers, performing songwriters, bands, musicians, electronic dance music dj/producers, who are songwriting, producing, recording working and/or performing in all styles of music. We also work with composers who write production library music for use in the radio, tv, film, audio-visual, advertising, multimedia and games industry worldwide.
INSTRUMENTAL LIBRARY PRODUCTION MUSIC
If you are a producer / artist / composer - songwriter / electronic dance music dj producer, then we would be interested in hearing from you if you can write, record, and mix your own INSTRUMENTAL tracks to a broadcast standard for project album releases for our production music libraries
As a progressive independent company, we are always keen to be made aware of songwriters, composers, performing songwriters, bands, musicians, electronic dance music dj/producers, all talent, up and coming and established.
We welcome the opportunity to audition your songs, tunes and/or performances. It may be that you as a songwriter or composer are previously unpublished, or are looking to change from your current music publisher or record label.
Whatever your songwriting, composing circumstances are, talking to us may prove helpful.
HOW TO SUBMIT DEMOS AND MASTER RECORDINGS TO US
If you submit any demos / master recordings to us and we think we can work with them, we may offer you a publishing, recording, distribution and / or licensing deal.
1. Please DO NOT email us a WAV or Mp3 file. You can send CDs if you wish, or email us with a link to your website, Soundcloud etc. We DO NOT return cds or any physical product sent to us. If you are a performing songwriter / artiste, dj,
do direct us to your website / Cloud, where we can listen to your tracks and performances, see your biography, photographs, gig dates, press cuttings, social media activity, PR material, performance history, and any success to date if any.
2. Please DO NOT send lyric sheets. If we require them we will contact you.
3. Please DO NOT send us anything that is already published or currently under contract with another publisher.
4. You must own the songs you send us, they must be original and not contain any samples. If you have co-writer(s), please get their permission before you send anything to us. We DO NOT offer any appraisal or assessment services. Copyright your song(s) before sending them. (The Guild of International Songwriters & Composers in the UK will do both of these things for you free of charge as a member. The Guild of International Songwriters & Composers)
5. Your email should include your full name and full contact information (address telephone numbers), names of your co-writers if any and details of any performing right organisation of which you may be a member.
6. If you are just a songwriter, composer, direct us to your website / Cloud where we can listen to tracks. If you have a biography, photographs, any press cuttings, social media activity, and any success to date then that would be helpful for us to see.
If you are a member of a Performing Right Organisation (PRO), please tell us. In the UK there is the Performing Right Society (PRS) and the Mechanical Copyright Protection Society (MCPS) (as a mechanical rights organisation) collectively known as PRSforMusic. In America there is, BMI, ASCAP, or SESAC. In Canada there is: SOCAN. In Sweden there is STIM. In Germany there is GEMA, as examples.
Each country/ territory globally has their own PRO. It is best if you wish to join a PRO that you do so in the country in which you live and are permanently a resident.
Singer Songwriters / Artistes: We prefer to receive fully produced demos for publishing, recording and / or licensing deals. If you are a singer songwriter / artiste/ band, it may be that your songs and performances have no commercial value to pitch to other artistes to record and are only suitable for your own performing and exploitation purposes.Therefore the genre that you write, record and perform is irrelevant as we can still work with you, however if you are seeking mainstream commercial success then it is important that your songs and performances reflect this.
Songwriters: We prefer to receive fully produced demos. If you are just a songwriter looking to get your songs covered by artistes or seeking to collaborate, then your songs have to have a commercial appeal, be written and produced in the style of the artiste you wish us to target and pitch to. Lyrically it must be in the artistes current style.
Electronic Dance Music / DJs: We prefer to receive fully produced demos which may actually be your finished masters for licensing.
Composers: If you are writing instrumental works for library production music and commissions for use in the radio, tv, film, audio-visual, advertising, multimedia and games industries, then we prefer to receive fully produced finished recordings for promotion to our clients.
Our music publishing facilities comprise of commercial music publishing catalogues and library production music publishing catalogues, supplying the radio, tv, film, audio-visual, advertising, multimedia and games industries globally.
Scamp Music, Digimix Music Publishing, First Time Music Publishing UK, are our commercial music publishing catalogues, where we work with songwriters for their music publishing. See some of our commercial catalogue credits Scamp Music Publishing
We work with singer songwriters, artistes, bands, djs for recording.
If we really like what we hear, we will certainly contact you. If we don't feel at the moment in Time we are auditioning then you will probably not hear back from us. It may be that you will have something better in the future you wish us to listen to.
Unlike some sharks in the music industry, we do NOT charge songwriters for listening to songs; we make money/royalties on any exploitation we achieve.
We are open to auditioning songwriters, composers, singer songwriters, artists, bands, djs. We are always looking for GREAT talent. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear it.
We answer all of our emails where we have an interest. We also try to respond where we don't have an interest, although we can't say we are able to all of the time due to pressure of work.
Information relating to distribution
(1) Distribution: Release your recordings and performances worldwide through our associated digital distribution networks and record company Digimix Records.
(2) Mastering & Metadata: UPC (barcode), ISRC (International Standard recording Codes), track identification, writer idents, artiste idents, timings, genres, included for every release.
(3) Music publishing: (a) Mechanical licensing, royalty collection & payment distribution. (b) Broadcasting (radio, television, digital streaming) royalty collection & payment distribution. (c) Live performances (stage, tours, gigs, etc.) royalty collection & payment distribution. (d) All works registered with The Mechanical Copyright Protection Society (MCPS) and The Performing Right Society (PRS) and associated sub-publishers outside of the UK.
Website Copyright and Trademark Rights
This website is owned by its creators Panama Music Ltd. Its structure, organisation and code are the valuable trade secrets of Panama Music Ltd. This website is also protected world-wide by United Kingdom Copyright Law. Any use of our trademark or copyrights should not be used without express written authority and license. Any granted / licensed permissions does not give anyone rights of ownership in Panama Music Ltd, our trademarks or copyrights.
© Panama Music Ltd. 1992 - 2019 - All Rights Reserved